C++ Software Engineer
Creating innovative and high end software.
Strong team culture
About Our Client
The client is developing innovative software products for national government accounts. The team is made up of software engineers with a passion for high end product development. The clients leverages off great developer talent and the utilisation of new technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a high performing team on real-time products.
- Highly detailed designing of complex software
- Maintenance and testing of software in a TDD environment.
- Developing in C/C++
- Working on exciting projects utilising technology including, sensors, 3D modelling and real time data processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must be an Australian Citizen and willing to obtain a security clearence
- Proven strong English communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient professional development experience using Java, C, C++, OR object-oriented programming methods.
- Experience with Agile teams
- Strong understanding of software engineering practices.
- Experience or interest in 3D modelling.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Friendly, team driven working environment.
- Permanent full-time role.