Campaign Manager | Retail FTC
Inner city location
Be an integral part of the marketing team
About Our Client
Australian Retail Group across men, women and children apparel and accessories servicing both online and store channels. The business is growing through diversification and demand, introducing new services and products to meet industry trends.
- Develop B2C marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns, reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Guide, establish parameters and delegate work for internal teams and external agencies, ensuring execution, and is aligned with budget and time-lines.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring that the organisation's brand and value proposition is adhered to in campaigns and all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of set KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Provide recommendations based on the results derived from the campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing / Business / other related fields.
- Management skills - Ability to run campaigns from development to execution, leading cross functional team and external agencies. Ensuring guidance, established parameters are met and required activities are delegated accordingly.
- Communication Skills- Excellent verbal and written skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions and manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade, senior level managers (non-marketing audience) the value and benefit of proposed campaigns.
- Project Management Skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines of multiple project running the same time and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation's output effectively and intervene if activities are going off track.
- Numerical and Analytical Skills: You will need to acquire and analyse data, to target selected groups, measure ROI and the success of the campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment: Strong multi-tasking skills
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Opportunity to be part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment
Opportunity for contract extension and / or go to permanent position