Immediate start - 9 month contract
About Our Client
The products marketed by our client include tyres for passenger car, light truck, earthmover equipment, heavy truck and bus, agricultural and industrial equipment, aviation, motorcycle and bicycle.
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns for the organization - online, email automation, ATL, BTL
- Defining and adapting content with graphic designer to suit local market
- Liaising with the media buying agency to execute strategy
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns input
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI's as set by the Marketing Manager
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll need strong digital marketing knowledge and an understanding in retail sales campaign management (cash back, gift cards, gift with purchase).
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience
- Retail promotions and offers management desired
- Relevant industry experience gained from a company in the automotive sector would be a strong advantage
- An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI's.
What's on Offer
- Be apart of a team of 8 in the B2C Marketing team.
- If you're passionate about cars and motorsport, this is a great opportunity for you