Permanent Position in a fun and collaborative team
Join one of Australia's leading pet care companies
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest pet care companies in Australia. They offer a wide range of products and services. They take pride and stress the importance of the working environment and support that they provide to their staff. They are now looking for an experienced, positive and passionate campaign manager to join their marketing team.
Reporting to the General Marketing Manager, some of your responsibilities will include;
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans.
- Work collaboratively with the category & data & insights teams to ensure we tap into consumer insights and category knowledge to drive these.
- Manage the planning, briefing, development, implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns across traditional and digital channels (in store, print, OOH, digital display, email, social, etc.)
- Campaign marketing responsibilities include driving integrated marketing campaigns, working with multiple stakeholders to understand the objectives and targets for each campaign, market trends and audiences.
- Collaborating with agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered in a timely manner (creative, media, PR, social and content)
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working across developing integrated campaigns & category marketing preferably for a fast-paced multi-site retailer
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and / or Communications or similar
- Familiarity and experience in developing & implementing strategic communication plans
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Modern office with great team culture located in North Sydney
- Competitive remuneration package