Work for this Global technology powerhouse
Be a part of a fun and supportive marketing team , owning the entire 360 Campaig
About Our Client
My Client is a multinational technology company with operations over 100 Countries.
- You'll work with our local Marketing Managers to design, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across all paid channels.
- You'll have hands on management of 'Pay Per Click' campaigns across search and social media and be focused on paid search tools including; Google Analytic, AdRoll and Tag Manager, sharing knowledge and experience as you go
- Focused on continual improvement by ongoing testing and analysis of campaign performance, build audiences and manage tracking within Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Manage campaign budgets and ensure campaign return on investment is optimised.
- Undertake performance marketing activities for your assigned business(es), focusing on meeting and exceeding customer acquisition targetsExecute tactical campaigns across email and SMS
- Working with the Business Lead(s), Customer Marketing, Analytics & Product teams, continuously improve customer experience to maximise acquisition effectiveness
- Ensure appropriate reporting is generated to assess performance at appropriate levels, engaging with Analytics team when necessary
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in a similar, demand generation role within a B2B SaaS business.
- Experience setting up and monitoring paid advertising campaigns using AdWords, Facebook, AdRoll.
- Demonstrable campaign management experience
- Experience of using EDM tools such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact or similar would be highly desirable
- Management of campaign data (profiling/segmentation/list creation/campaign reporting)
- The ability to work effectively in a deadline driven environment
- High levels of initiative and the ability to take ownership for a project from conception to completion
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD office
- Flexibility to work from home
- Free coffee and onsite gym