Lead the campaign strategy across digital and traditional marketing channels
Hands-on experience across Adobe Campaign required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian membership organisation undergoing a massive transformation which will allow them to bring in the capabilities they need for agile and digital. In line with this new operating model, they have restructured the Marketing & Communications team and created a number of positions, including this Campaign Manager role.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, managing two direct reports and working closely with external partners, the Campaign Manager will deliver marketing, advertising and promotional activities, targeting existing and potential members. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and execute the strategy and calendar for digital and traditional marketing campaigns (EDM, social, video, display…) from end to end - always-on and Tier 1 campaigns - with the view to increase brand awareness, customer reach and activation, membership acquisition and retention.
- Implement strict quality control to ensure all campaign related copy and materials are consistent with branding, marketing and content guidelines.
- Provide post-campaign analysis and insights into website traffic and social media engagement to measure performance, with the view to optimise effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage the use of Adobe Campaign to automate campaign activities.
- Recommend and trial new campaign ideas through performance measurement tools (AB testing).
The Successful Applicant
You are a results-focused, data-driven marketing professional with a similar experience in campaign management and effective delivery of multiple campaigns across traditional and digital marketing channels for a complex, professional organisation. The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience across Adobe Campaign Manager and Google Analytics (non-negotiable).
- Strong analytical skills along a constant testing approach to marketing - you are all about using insights and data to improve campaign performance.
- Experience managing direct reports and liaising with external agencies - you have strong influential skills.
- Understanding of copywriting and design principles.
- Ideally experience working for a membership organisation.
What's on Offer
- Flexible / remote work conditions and a convenient Sydney CBD location
- Career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary package.
- Be part of a growing Marketing & Communications Team and learn from inspiring professionals