Exciting opportunity to join progressive and well-known Not for Profit
Fantastic opportunity to work with large Marketing, Digital and Comms team
About Our Client
My client is an established, well-known organisation within the public sector looking seeking a talented Campaign Specialist to drive some key campaigns. They will be responsible for traditional and digital marketing, working closely with internal and external stakeholders. To ensure sophisticated, measurable, fully integrated campaigns and marketing activities are applied to help achieve their strategic business objectives.
- Manage campaigns, taking a strategic approach to develop, implement and optimise leading edge and innovative integrated campaigns.
- Work with the wider team to generate analytics and insights to inform creative and media briefs, channel mix and effective campaign user journeys.
- Ensure marketing campaigns reach the specific target market, are measurable and leverage behaviour change methodology where relevant.
- Liaise with external media and production agencies/ companies to deliver marketing materials.
- Prepare briefing documents for internal and external stakeholders in the lead up to campaign launches.
- Ensure campaign creative adheres to our language, style and brand guidelines.
- Leadership and cross-organisational collaboration.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues around best practice approaches to campaign marketing.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with media and creative agency to the maximum benefit of the business and our audiences.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, digital media or equivalent
- Direct experience in leading integrated marketing campaigns
- A minimum of four years' exposure to a high volume integrated marketing environment
- Experience in direct implementation of sensitive messaging, highly desirable but not essential
- Strong experience in managing and balancing sensitive stakeholder perspectives
- Experience in retail essential and/ or private sector highly desirable
- Experience in direct communications
What's on Offer
For your hard work and commitment you will have the opportunity to work on several big campaigns across the NFP space, you will get to use your creative flair whilst managing several key relationships internally and externally. There are several high profile campaigns that run through the calendar year which you will be responsible for. There is opportunity for potential extension too.