Canberra relocation Contracts Administrator Fit out
Canberra based role requireing relocation
Dynamic and new brand within the Canberrra market
About Our Client
This fit out construction company is a well-respected company within the construction industry and is looking to grow their team to manage the increases in project pipeline and the desire to take on large projects.
Working with the support of the construction team and assist the within the following areas;
- Tender development stage, ensuring correct inputs;
- Compiling and presenting accurate cost reports;
- Management of variations, progress payments & contract correspondence;
- Assistance in ensuring processes are streamlined;
- Managing contract negotiations in line with agreements;
- Risk mitigation through contract vetting;
- Preparing notices and administering claims relating to variations;
- Negotiation of contractual terms and variations;
Making decisions in consultation with the Contracts, Project and Site teams
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role the following key attributes need to be showcase;
- Demonstrate building and construction experience local Canberra experience will be highly regarded.
- Cert IV in building and construction
- Knowledge of project management and methodology
- Articulate and well presented.
- Communication skill both written and verbal
- Previous experience in Microsoft office, MS projects, JOBPAC or PROCORE
What's on Offer
What's on offer for your hard work?
- Get in the ground floor with a well know and distinguished construction contractor
- The opportunity to develop your skill-set within the company
- Competitive remuneration package
Great opportunity for future professional development If you are willing to embrace the Canberra lifestyle and truly make roots within the nation's capital then apply now. Alternatively contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or
Alternatively if you would like to have a discreet conversation about your career please don't hesitate to contact James.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact James Sammut via email: