- 6 Month Initial Temporary Role
- Strategic Procurement Role
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised brand here in WA with a diverse portfolio of projects and operations. With a focus on commercial outcomes as well as supporting personal development and flexibility, this business will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set and add value in a supportive and fun environment.
Reporting to the Category Manager, your role will be to look after a portfolio of high value service contracts. This will include;
- Manage a source to contract process for the suite of service agreements such as maintenance, IT and facilities management
- Identify and implement category management plans to effectively deliver value through sourcing and contract management
- Manage the tender process including evaluation, recommendation and award
- Identify opportunities to deliver cost savings initiatives and contracts & procurement best practice
- Guide the business units through the development of procurement & contract strategy including risk management, negotiation, evaluation, award, contract drafts and supplier management
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Category Manager with strong stakeholder management skills, who works best in a strategic, agile working environment and can demonstrate a successful track record in developing and executing source-to-contract strategies. This will include market analysis, negotiations, leading tenders and bid evaluations as well as managing end to end contract processes.
Your experience will have a focus on services / indirect procurement categories including IT, marketing, labour hire, maintenance and facilities management.
What's on Offer
- Six month initial contract with a possibility for extension
- Opportunity to develop your strategic procurement skill set
- Flexible and supportive team based environment
- Competitive market rates
- Opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in an emerging sector