- A generous day rate of $750-$830
- Work for one of Australia leading mining companies
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX, NYSE and LSE listed company and is one of the biggest mining companies in the world. A great opportunity to join one of the leading mining companies and a highly collaborative team.
- Be part of a high performing category team that is motivated to create business value and deliver excellence
- Evolve best-in-class category strategy, including deepening market knowledge, leveraging cross industry practices and taking advantage of emerging technologies to deliver value and risk reduction outcomes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional working groups to design a global community of practice and deliver against strategic priorities
- Implement process improvements and automation initiatives to drive transactional efficiency's and improve end-user experience
- Establish long term, sustainable relationships with key suppliers, based on innovation, sustainability, and mutual value creation.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership skills with an aspiration to positively contribute to a winning culture
- Significant category management experience with proven abilities to develop and implement complex commercial strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to constructively influence
- Transformation mindset with strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to balance multiple and competing priorities.
- A positive disposition that reflects a strong drive and ambition to succeed.
What's on Offer
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A competitive day rate between $750-$830
- WFH/Hybrid Flexibility
- 6 month contract with possible extension