2 -3 days per week!
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed organisation and they are seeking an experienced and passionate property professional to join their well-established Asset Management Services Team.
Their portfolio continues to grow substantially and staff are recognised for their hard work and ability to build strong business relationships.
* Ensure that all rentals, outgoings, turnover rental, promotion levies and any other tenant charges (including trade waste and after hours) are raised and collected by due date as specified in the lease.
* Prepare Arrears Report.
* Promptly implement recovery procedures if monies are not paid by the due date as specified by the owner.
* Raise interest charges on overdue funds.
* Carry out Rental Reviews in accordance with lease provisions.
* Prepare supporting documentation as directed by owner for all market review recommendations at least three (3) months prior to review date.
* Ensure Tenancy Schedule integrity and accuracy is maintained.
* Assist in development of Retail Mix Strategy.
* Assist in development of Retail Leasing Strategy.
* Manage the processing of Lease Assignments.
* To maintain the Centre to a high standard of cleanliness and its equipment in good order and repair and present within the agreed budget.
* Develop/implement maintenance strategies to ensure all aspects of the property maintenance are met with relevant Building codes, Australian Standards and compliance to Centre's Risk Management policies and procedures.
* Minimise the liability risk to the owner.
* Investigate and report on accidents/incidences on the property and carry out remedial work to prevent similar occurrences.
* Ensure all contractors satisfy the insurance requirements as required under the company's public liability policy.
* Liaise with service contractors and tradesman that are engaged from time to time to, maintain Centre i.e. air conditioning, security, lifts, firefighting.
The Successful Applicant
The succesfull candidate will be an experienced retail centre manager managing a diverse portfolio, with at least 5 years' experience. You will also have superior communication skills, coupled with great attention to detail.
Your ability to manage competing priorities along with past experiences dealing with key retailers will put you at a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachael Buggins on 3018 6315.