CFO - Exciting PE backed Technology business - Fast growth SaaS
Leading PE firm taking a founder-led business to an exit
High growth segment within the SaaS world
About Our Client
An exciting high growth business within a niche technology segment which is seeing unprecedented growth due to COVID. The newly appointed PE owners have invested heavily in an impressive C-team and are in the market for a CFO to take the business from a profitable, successful business on the journey to either a trade sale or an IPO.
Working with an high power, collaborative, intelligent, strategic and close knit exec team supported by an impressive PE ownership group, you will drive strategic outcomes with the CEO;
- Driving both top & bottom line growth through a combination of M&A, organic growth & pivoting current opportunities to maximise profit in those areas.
- Ensure the house is in order ie building a world class, robust Finance function through building a great team, ensuring processes are efficient and timely allowing the leaders to make timely commercial decisions.
- Change the culture of the business to be more commercial - helping the leaders own their numbers, metrics and performance.
- Oversee any M&A activity from due diligence to integration.
- Seek commercial opportunities with a sales driven CEO.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a high potential "growth mindset" CFO with experience successfully operating in a private equity/portfolio company environment. Not only will you bring the smarts associated with a C level role, but you will also need excellent EQ skills coupled with an authentic, vulnerable leadership style with a track record of taking teams on the journey. Technology/SaaS experience would be great, especially for those with experience operating with Cloud software, however it is not essential. The right sort of CFO will be one who is more intriguied by the journey of an exit and sees the potential of genuine upside.
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package coupled with STI & "life changing" LTI
- The opportunity to work with a high powered C-level team & PE ownership group
- A genuine exit journey for the right, growth mindset finance leader