- Spearhead transformational strategic change
- Senior Executive team member
About Our Client
A highly respected organisation within WA who are thriving and under the leadership of a newly appointed executive team, who now are embarking on a significant strategic and cultural change journey that will impact near all aspects of the business including internal and external branding. With high performance at the core of the programme, they are ready to take the results to the next level and challenge themselves to achieve the vision.
As the CFO you will report to the CEO and play a critical role in spearheading the change programme.
- Lead of multidisciplinary team and ensure the leaders are focused on their own professional development and that operational goals are being achieved. This will include finance, legal, procurement, risk and internal audit, and administration.
- Challenge the status quo in a professional manner and have the ability to positively influence others to join the journey with you
- Drive business and operational process improvement where you identify opportunity to do so, that will include RPA and new finance software implementation that is already on the agenda.
- Have high performance at the forefront of everything you do and strive for, as you leverage your prior experience in strategic and cultural change to deliver the change programme across all areas of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
You are an experienced executive level CFO who has operated as a change agent previously. You will hold your CA / CPA qualification but critical here is the character that you bring. You must be able to lead a multi-disciplinary team to achieve key operational goals, while maintaining your key focus as a champion for the operational and cultural change that is underway. You will have a proven ability in doing so and a proven ability to positively influence internal and external stakeholders towards the outcomes agreed. You will be comfortable to challenge the status quo with a solutions focused mind, and critically bring a level of humility to your natural approach.
What's on Offer
This is a superb opportunity to play a critical role and make an impact on the future of an already thriving organisation, who now want to continue to sharpen the pencil and achieve more both as an employer and a WA business operationally. While you will report to the CEO, you will find yourself working more in partnership with the entire executive team as you progress towards the vision that you have all agreed. The salary package is reflective of the calibre of opportunity on offer.