Change Management Trainer
12 Month Contract
Leading Change Implimentation Processes
About Our Client
Our client is a well established State Government department with a vested interest in public infrastructure.
The primary responsibilities for this role focus on the:
- Development of change management plans to support the development of systems to drive the achievement of results and outcomes
- Development of training within the new business processes and systems working to identify and address impacts of change
- Identifying issues and risks associated with the change implementation strategies ensuring a shift implementation of change practices
- Contribute to the 'go-live' readiness assessment and BAU handover process
- Provide training to all users of the above system
- Develop change management programs to support the organization through its transformation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will, have / possess:
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Extensive experience working the change implementation and management space
- Must be a 'teamplayer'
- Previous government experience is an advantage
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a lengthy twelve month minimum contract, extremely competitive contracting rate and the opportunity to work within an well known and established NSW government department.