Change Manager | Project Manager
Attractive daily rate
Initial 6 month contract with high possibility of extension
About Our Client
Our client requires a Change Manager/Project Manager to join their expanding Brisbane based operations. As this is a business that embraces technology you will gain exposure to a top tier project based environment.
- Conduct change impact assessments.
- Prepare and execute communication & stakeholder management plans.
- Prepare training needs assessments.
- Develop training materials and prepare trainers.
- Prepare and deliver change network plans.
- Propose BAU support models that will exist post implementation.
- Conduct change readiness assessment and analyse implications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing complex, ICT-enabled digital organisational change in an environment impacted by digital disruption.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience in managing or coordinating a multi-disciplinary team and in maintaining effective working relationships with inter-dependant teams.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills with proven experience in a disciplined ICT program and project environment.
- Evidence of experience or certification relating to organisational change management.
What's on Offer
- Initial 6 month contract with high possibility of extension
- Attractive daily rate
- Immediate start