Permanent Opportunity on offer
Based in West Footscray
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known organisation based in West Footscray. They have a special need for a Change Manager to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
The Change Manager will work in collaboration with others in the organisation to deliver the change management strategies. The Change Manager will also provide direct support to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their team through transitions. The role will also directly support project teams in the delivery of change management activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develops, implements and maintains the change management framework ensuring a structured change management process, principles, tools and behaviours throughout the organisation.
- Ensures the integration of the change management framework with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) framework.
- Develops organisational change management strategies following an analysis of the EPMO portfolio level Lessons Learned repository and how effective these are being executed.
- Works with program and project managers to analyse and develop comprehensive change management strategies and plans for all projects and change initiatives. Including training and communication activities.
- Develops and manages the delivery of actionable and targeted change management plans - including communication plans, stakeholder management plans, training and resistance management plans.
- Acts as liaison between stakeholders and project delivery to support the portfolio and the change implementation plan.
- Develops actionable and targeted evaluation metrics to assess sustainability and acceptance of change initiatives.
- Identifies potential change implementation risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develops specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conducts change readiness / impact assessments, evaluates results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Contributes to Post Implementation Review meetings to analyse and identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository.
- Consults with and provides support to the business in relation to setting effective communication strategies in the context of projects and change across the organisation.
- Develops, maintains and communicates an organisational change impact calendar.
- Responds to change and communications related issues, requests or enquiries from the business.
- Trialling amendments to business processes, policies and frameworks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or certification (e.g. change management or business) or equivalent experience.
- Change management experience in the context of enterprise-wide change.
- Impact analysis of change activities.
- Demonstrated ability to put strategic plans into action.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in supporting multiple projects and priorities.
- Advanced communication skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated experience supporting business and technology projects in a project management environment.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity for a Change Manager to join a well-known organisation based in West Footscray.