Attractive hourly rate
7 minute walk from the station!
About Our Client
Supporting around 800,000 people every year through community-based programs. Collaborating with government, non-government and community partners to work with children, adults, families and communities to improve lives and realise potential, with a focus on breaking, rather than managing disadvantage.
Embarking on the implementation of various work health safety (WHS), well being and injury management projects. These projects aim to reduce the incidence of injury and improve the way in which the Agency notifies, manages and investigates incidents and injury. The Change Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and leading the implementation of the process and procedural improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Evaluate all project plans and outcomes to determine the impact on the organisation and assess how best to support implementation within and across the operating environment to enable intended positive outcomes.
- Plan change management communication and learning activities for all projects, consolidating activities across programs as appropriate, to simplify implementation and ensure effective implementation that brings about real change in how WHS and injury management is managed. Consolidation may include across projects within the Safety and Wellbeing unit as well as across People.
- Develop process documentation to support change management and communication activities.
- Develop tools, reference guides and other change management documentation to support learning and project implementation.
- Coordinate consultation with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of implementation in a way that identifies change-related inter dependencies and facilitates communication of changes within the change management process to keep the business informed.
- Collate and evaluate actual performance outcomes of new or modified processes against the project aims to verify the success or otherwise of change initiatives.
- Knowledge of WHS and Injury Management would be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Great 6 month role
- Friendly, fun and collaborative team
- Job ownership