Opportunity to work with an industry leader
About Our Client
Working with a local gas and electricity company based out of Western Sydney. As a Change Manager you'll be a part of the hyper growth phase and facilitate smooth transition impacting a large set of end users by training and delivering procurement specific process and system changes.
- Strategizing a change framework by engaging, leading and mentoring throughout the process
- Managing assigned change management activities, projects and programs including scoping, planning, resourcing, stakeholder consultation and key milestone reporting, ensuring completion within deadlines maintaining the quality standards and budget
- Crafting and implementing end-to-end change communication.
- Analysing impact, readiness, training material and deploying plans to support a seamless transition to the future state operating model
- Identifying the emerging project issues and presenting recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, time frames and policy objectives.
- Identifying training needs and organising training schedule for the respective end users
- Ideating and designing training and support documentation including training simulations and videos in alignment with project timeline and requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Procurement experience particularly in SAP Ariba system required (Strategic Sourcing Suite, Procure to Pay and Guided Buying)
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills with a proven ability to work across multiple tasks and a desire to build strong partnerships
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in utility industry will be preferred
- Proven track record of implementing system change across a large set of users/ audience
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Competitive Salary
- On-site Parking