Opportunity to work with the Local government
6 months contract | Immediate Start
About Our Client
Working with the Local Government, as a Change Manager you'll be an important contributor in driving the change across the organisation resulting in improved employee experience, reduction in administrative overhead and provisioning for accurate reporting and business insights for improved decision making.
Reporting into the program director, the key responsibilities for the HRIS Change Manager will include:
- Apply Change Management best practices and execute the Change Management Strategy for the People Central program of work -
- Implement Change Management, Communication, Training and Education and Support strategies for the following:
- Core HR (SuccessFactors Employee Central)
- Payroll (SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll)
- Rostering, Time and Attendance (Kronos Workforce Dimensions).
- Produce quality change management deliverables including documentation, training materials, and communications across a variety of media including e-Learning.
- Provide detailed change management project schedule, updates and communicate timeline expectations and project status
- Ensure any potential risks and issues have been identified and communicated accordingly
- Provide change input to and attend monthly Steering Committee meetings
- Manage stakeholder and executive relationships for the program of work
- Provide advice and guidance to business stakeholders regarding best practices in change management, coaching change sponsors as required
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated change management experience in systems implementation and roll out.
- Relevant experience related to Kronos Dimensions Rostering/Advanced Scheduling and Timekeeper and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Payroll and experience of working within the Local Government environment would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with organisation leaders and build positive relationships in an environment of change
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategic change management processes, tools, templates and initiatives
- Demonstrated Change Management capability to gain the confidence and respect of key stakeholders
- Proven ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a team environment and with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage the change/business readiness team
- Change Management qualifications
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the Local government
- Competitive Day rate
- 6 months contract | Immediate start