Chief Marketing Officer - Insurance Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds leading insurance companies with global office presence, employing more than 30,000 professionals, and covering more than 75 million customers. With ambitious growth plan, our client is looking for an influential and passionate CMO to build out their marketing strategy, brand and customer value propositions. In Indonesia, our client has a well-known reputation for more than 20 years, with multiple awards received from multiple institutions.
In line with the company's vision for its global expansion which primarily focus in Indonesia, our client is looking for a seasoned CMO to be responsible for all aspects of marketing which includes marketing strategy, customer experiences, digital, branding, product, segmentation, customer experience, analytic, insights, proposition development, communication, PR and customer management. Reporting directly to the CEO and working with a team of up to 50 subordinates, a strong influential and leadership skill is a must. Other responsibilities include:
- Driving continuous change across the business by building, developing and leading a strong team of marketing professionals
- Being able to influence all the key stakeholders by playing a key role in making measurable objectives and budgets to deliver their strategy
- Executing a strong internal and external communications to develop clear market positioning
- Shaping segmentation strategy based on customer insights and competitive market research in order to differentiate their position in the marketplace
- Continuous market enhancement in internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Supporting the development of partner value propositions to attract and win new business partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with third party relationships
- Accountable for all key customer centric metrics NPS, brand awareness, penetration rates, cross sales, revenues and earnings per customer.
- Understanding of the digital metrix in the marketing field.
- Analysing the customer journey, and implementing improvements in developing products in order to drive the growth
- Training, coaching and developing the subordinates within 4-5 years to be the successor
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
Ideally we are looking for the highest calibre talent who have worked in an MNC in a matrix organization. Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, and has a customer-centric innovation driven mindset to elevate your career by driving business processes in a rapidly growing business. To seize the opportunity to work for a high-profiled MNC, you should be/have:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 15 years marketing experience in financial service, especially in the insurance market.
- Strong track records in designing capabilities to capture customer insights, market competitive intelligence and trends, and leadership.
- Consumer marketing and customer value management experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills and the experience in handling at least a team of 50 people, with passion in coaching and mentoring talents
- Understanding of financial data and analytics as the successful applicant will be responsible for the P&L
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills
- Strong organizational agility, business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to contribute to a sustainable company which constantly expands
- Chance to work within a reputable brand
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career