Chief Operations Officer
Critical position working across a wide range of consumer products
Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of consumer goods across the Australian market. With a renewed focus they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a COO into the leadership group. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through their ability to develop market leading products.
This role will be tasked with the day to day running of the business with a strong alignment to the company business plan. With a strong focus on delivering on the strategic plan and guiding the business through continuous improvement and effective management of all operational areas. Further to this a continued drive towards to advancing the business through beneficial commercial outcomes and working closely with the senior leadership to achieve company goals the COO is to be an example of company ethics and best practice. The role further entails management of the Quality performance alongside delivering on all regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an outstanding individual who have proven business management performance within the manufacturing sector.
Key requirements include -
- Demonstrated exceptional results in business management, employee engagement, continuous improvement and customer service. The successful candidate will have proven experience in managing a large array of business units and display an ability to bring these groups together in a successful way.
- Ability to work within an executive team successfully by providing valuable input and executing on company goals.
- Ensure safe systems of work within all accountable departments which includes delivering on all quality & regulatory deliverables
- Have a strong knowledge of manufacturing best practice and be able to inspire those around them to perform at the highest level
- Manage all operational requirements including ensuring peak times are accounted for and that all commercial outcomes are consistently achieve
What's on Offer
This role is working with an Australian pioneer in the consumer goods manufacturing sector The position will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations ongoing success and comes with an attractive package including; a competitive salary package, performance incentives and autonomy to perform in a senior management capacity.