Chief Procurement Officer (M/F) - Egypt
- International Organization in the Military sector
- Procurement experience in the Middle East
About Our Client
Our client is an International independent organization, their current Chief Procurement Officer will retire and therefore we are looking for his/her replacement.
As Chief Procurement Officer you will:
- Coordinate the functions of all the Procurement and Logistics staff.
- Act for the General Director when he is absent.
- To ensure that all procurement activities conducted are entered into the ERP system (SAP) in a timely manner and as specified by the Direction.
- To oversee Cairo-based delivery and transportation support, including management of the warehouse and logistics hub.
- To analyze market potential and find new vendors. To insure that relevant market information is reported to your hierarchy.
- To develop and maintain financial commitment and planning information.
- Generate the correct reporting to the headquarters
The Successful Applicant
You have a Degree from a recognized Institute of Procurement or Association of Procurement Professionals. You have at least 10 years' experience in procurement, including senior buyer and procurement management experience.
You have worked overseas, preferably in the Middle East. You are SAP proficient. An experience working with a military or construction organization will be a plus. You speak English fluently and Arabic is a plus.
What's on Offer
Diplomatic advantages + expat package
Your application will be sent to Marissa Manrique Garcia y Lanz (“Michael Page Africa” office)
Reference : QMMG649857