CIO. Iconic Australian Business. Melbourne South East.
Drive stategic and innovative change.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the manufacturing sector who are looking for an experienced and talented CIO to join their senior leadership team during an exciting time of growth in a newly created senior management role.
As the CIO you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an IT and Digital strategy inline with business expectations.
- Leading a team of talented IT professionals.
- Managing key vendor relationships.
- Engaging with Key Business and Executive Board members regarding core Technology initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with current and upcoming Technology and Digital trends.
- Developing and implementing Security capability.
- Ensuring delivery of Technology projects to time frames and budget
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a CIO or equivalent Senior Management IT position.
- Detailed understanding across - Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, Service Delivery, Project Services, Development, Architecture and BI/Data.
- Track record successfully developing and implementing IT and Digital strategies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the local and international Technology and Digital landscape.
What's on Offer
Talented team. Be part of the Senior Leadership team. Inner city location. Develop and Implement strategy.