- Newly created role. Sitting on the Executive Leadership Team.
- Leading Not-for-Profit. Identify, Develop and Implement Strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Not-for-Profit who have created a newly created IT Executive position (CIO) sitting on their Executive Leadership team.
Reporting to the CEO the CIO will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing Technology strategy which is inline and enables the overall business
- Developing and implementing KPI's and provide performance metrics
- Continuous improvement and growth of Infrastructure and broader IT Systems
- Maintaining up to date data and health information standards. Including research and clinical technologies
- Budget Management
- People Management
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
- Defining requirements for any new IT Technologies
- Ensuring critical incident management and discovery plans are in place
- Developing and implementing a Data and BI strategy in line with business expectations
- Developing and implementing a IT Security Strategy in line with business expectations
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience and track record in an IT Executive position
- People management experience
- Executive stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record successfully developing and implementing IT strategy
- Track record successfully implementing Data & BI strategy and capability
- Track record successfully implementing IT Security strategy and capability
What's on Offer
Newly created role. Part of the Executive Leadership team. Leading Not-for-Profit. Champion change and transformation. Inner city location.