Immediate start available
Attractive daily rate
About Our Client
Supporting a user base of 6,000 staff this organisation is one of Australia's leading financial service providers. Currently going through a major technology transformation with specific equipment coming to end of life, projects are at a premium with the associated budgets to deliver.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing second and third level administration for the core Citrix Xenapp environment. This role will be primarily geared around Citrix support running on windows based technologies including the packaging and deployment of key applications.
The Successful Applicant
You will have demonstrated experience in most of the following:
- Level 3 Enterprise Infrastructure engineering experience
- Advanced Windows domain experience - Server 2012/16 Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Skilled across Citrix Xenapp technologies 6.x - 7.x
- High availability load balancing experience across either netscalers or F5
- Strong application packaging experience via either App V or SCCM
- Experience and/or exposure support Nutanix cloud compute software
What's on Offer
On offer is a short term contract assignment as part of a large scale Infrastructure refresh