Civil Construction Foreman
Canberra based role
Strong pipeline of work
About Our Client
This award winning local Canberra based company is seeking a Foreman/ Site Supervisor to join their dynamic team. Close knit company that values loyalty and work life balance.
- Supervise & coordinate project employees/trades and on site activities
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Site Manager in regard to programming, progress and on site Attend site meetings and liaise directly with the client, architects and consultants
- Maintain WHS
- Ensure that the construction program is adhered to and the project is delivered on time, on budget.
- Complete daily site meetings
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, Site Supervision experience is well received, alternatively an outstanding Portfolio as a Foreman with and glowing recommendations from previous employers. You will also need to have outstanding interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and Communication.
Applicants with road construction backgrounds will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
on offer for your hard work?
- Working with a company that values loyalty and rewards accordingly
- Diverse and interesting projects
- Long life cycle of projects with ability to maintain stable employment