Civil Design Engineer
Established Civil Engineering Consultancy with 30+ years' professional services.
Wide variety of projects for both local and state government entities.
About Our Client
With decades of years of expereince in the industry, my client is a well-established multidisciplined consultancy with a group of professionals servicing various client's across NSW in Land Development. The business offers a collaborative and supportive work environment to help employees reach their full potential. Through teamwork and exceptional technical skills being utilised to the best of their abilities, the company is able to offer exceptional service to its client and has therefore maintained a reputable name in the market.
- Preparing civil designs for projects assigned to you, using AutoCAD, Civil 3D and ARD (Advanced Road Design) modelling softwares to assist with the design development.
- You wil be required to apply for expereince and skills and assist in the design and detailing of all civil works which will included earthworks, roadworks, service coordination and sotrmwater design.
- You will work along side external stakeholders to help resolve complex site constraints.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience in a similar role/ environment
- Proven local design experience of Land Development projects with a focus on Roadworks
- Tertiary qualifications (Civil Engineering) or related
- Modelling experience using AutoCAD/ Civil 3D/ ARD
What's on Offer
Highly attractive hourly rate
Possibility of the contract to go permanent based on performance after 6 months
You must be an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.