Civil Design Engineer
Employee - owned, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
Centrally located which easily accessible via public transport
About Our Client
Our client is an employee-owned, multi-disciplinary, highly reputable engineering consultancy with a strong presence in the market. The company engages in a variety of sized projects from small through to the larger scale, offering a wide range of exposure to its employees and career development. The companies values are shown strong throughout the work ethics of its employees which stems from the excellent workplace culture and recognition programmes the company offers to its employees.
- Ensuring that designs and documentation are met to client's expectations and of high standards.
- Designing to the relevant design codes and standards as per Australian guidelines
- Stakeholder engagements throughout the design and construction phase (internal and external stakeholders being colleagues, clients, contractors, councils and other local government authorities).
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years local experience
- Working experience using 12D and/ or 3D
- Experience with temporary road design and traffic management would be highly regarded
- Urban development & public domain experience, applying the relevant standards
What's on Offer
- Flesxible work arrangements
- Excellent career development pathways