Civil Designer/ Drafter
Leading, national Top Tier 2 organisation who has over 40+ years' experience in
Multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy with experience across major projects
About Our Client
High performing, leading Engineering company who has offices established nationally and a reputable team representing leading clients across various projects. The highly collaborative and forward-thinking environment of its offices allows for its employees to really think out the box to deliver exceptional work on projects to its clients.
- Responsible for preparation of concept designs and detail orientated drawings based on client's briefs.
- Ability to use professional software's such as AutoCAD, Revit, 12D and/ or Civil 3D in order to deliver on this drawings and designs.
- Ensure that these drawings are in accordance to the company's standards and meet expectations within a time frame.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business with various disciplines.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Engineering and/ or a Drafting Certificate
- At least 3 year's experience as a Drafter within an Engineering Consultancy
- Need to be determined, self-motivated and able to liaise with various internal stakeholders
- 12D software experience is a must
What's on Offer
There is an opportunity for great career progression from this role based on your performance
Remuneration will be based on your experience and expertise rather than standard market related rates