Civil Designer | Immediate Start
Civil Engineering and Surveying organisation with 30+ years experience
Key focus and specialisation in residential and property development projects
About Our Client
With over 30 years in the industry, my client is a well-established multi-disciplined organisation with a group professional servicing various client needs across different disciplines. My client offers a collaborative and supportive work environment to help employees reach their full potential. Through teamwork and exceptional technical skills being utilised to the best of their abilities, the company is able to offer exceptional service to its client and has therefore maintained a reputable name in the market.
- You will be expected to collaborate and influence the design phase of the projects by delivering on design projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- You will be required to able to use Civil 3D and ARD
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation in a timely manner with the ability to show the design work process.
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to be successful for this role are as followed:
- Required to be able to make an immediate contribution with the experience as a Civil Designer
- Must have 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar position with local working experience
- 3D Civil experience in particular - ARD
What's on Offer
Highly attractive hourly rate
Possibility of the contract to go permanent
You must be an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.