Opportunity to work on multi-million dollar projects
Cuture first with fantastic career progression opportunities
About Our Client
This respected and multi-disciplinary firm prides itself on client focused excellence generated from its dedicated staff who use their skills, knowledge and personal dedication to make this happen. They continually work with a diverse range of large scale and marquee projects.
Your role will be to work closely with senior staff on Civil Engineering projects using design knowledge and skills in land and urban development. You responsibilities will also involve the following:
* Creating, implementing, designing and coordinating on civil projects
* Internal and external stakeholder engagement
* Providing academic and knowledgeable input on designs and client requests
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this position you will require proven knowledge and experience working on civil engineering projects preferably within urban development. You will also need to have experience designing using AutoCAD and preferably 12D Design. The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction.
What's on Offer
On offer for your dedication and high work ethic is an opportunity to take your career to next level with leadership roles and internal movement to offices across the Australia. Also on offer are the following:
* High class training and development for leadership opportunities
* Highly competitive salary package
* Work for an award winning multi-national company