Civil Engineer (3 -5 years experience)
Huge pipeline of work in Mining for 2018
Perth based but also site travel involved with exposure to clients
About Our Client
The client is a smaller EPC/EPCM engineering consultancy that specialize in the Mining and Minerals Processing industry.
The main responsibilities of the Civil Engineer will be to work across multiple projects at once and be able to liaise with other disciplines to complete the design work. This will also include;
- Being able to put design into a practical sense on site and work closely with the client.
- Working with Drafters/Designers to implement the design on site.
- Working with different stakeholders on site including contractors and the client.
- Wearing multiple hats to be able to assist every discipline on different projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have;
- Between 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Worked in a consultancy previously
- Had experience of being on site either in Infrastructure or Mining.
What's on Offer
Their is a competitive salary package on offer which is made up of a base salary plus super. The client is also willing to provide full training to this person and given them some excellent exposure to Mining projects.