Civil Engineer | Employee-owned Consultancy
Flexible working arrangements with full-time or part-time options available
Multidisciplinary engineering consultancy
About Our Client
With a rapidly growing pipeline of work, our client is looking for an experienced engineer to join their team. Our client is a highly reputable, employee-owned engineering consultancy with a presence across NSW, offices in Newcastle and Sydney.
They are dedicated to upskilling their employees by offering career development programmes and highly encourage a work-life balance culture.
- You will be responsible for all design work for the civil projects such as: Drainage, roads, sewer and water and earthworks.
- Preparing the design reports and utility servicing strategies
- You will be responsible for the management of the design processes throughout each projects assigned to you
- Preparation of stormwater management strategies
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will require the following:
- At least 3 years local working experience in a similar position with working experience on 12D.
Experience with Project coordination/ Management and dealing with Clients/ Developers
Design of drainage, roads and water and sewerage within land development/ subdivision is highly preferable
Site / field experience (We will not consider someone with a background with a construction contractor)
Must have working experience on AutoCAD, 12D, Drains and/ or MUSIC
Must be based in Hunter Region or open to long-term relocation for this role
What's on Offer
Highly lucrative salary package offered which is based on experience
Flexibility in work arrangements