Civil Engineer - MWRA accredited
Have you been accredited under the Melbourne Retail Water Agencies (MRWA)?
Can you audit water based projects from a Civil perspective?
About Our Client
My client is a international engineering business that provides an array of multi disciplinary solutions from planning, consulting engineers to technology services.
Currently they are looking to bolster their team with a Civil Engineer who has the core fundamentals in Water management from an auditing, contracts and design.
My client is seeking a professional with a MRWA accreditation to join their growing team and develop existing relationships in their water management portfolio.
Are you MRWA accredited?
Do you comply with AS4000 and AS2124 and have the ability to audit civil works?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this may be the right role for you!
An opening has become available for a civil engineer to join a well established development team in the field. Based 50% in the office and 50% out. You main duties will be as follows:
- Document water authority processes
- Manage team members and sub contractors
- Contract preparation and administration (AS2124 and AS4000)
- Key knowledge of contractor claims and issuing of progress certificates
- Provide technical leadership to a team of engineers
- Provide quality and timely client service
- A mixture of time on and off site
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously with ongoing projects to ensure the successful delivery of key civil works.
You must be able to demonstrate a MRWA accreditation and be able to successfully audit works and have key understanding of AS2124 and AS4000. A strong leader with exceptional communication skills.
You will have the ability to effectively work in-house and on site with a diverse range - technical teams, external stakeholders and clients.
You must have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven industry experience water based projects - sewage, drainage e.t.c.
- Detailed knowledge of the MWRA and ideally accredited
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Work for an international leader in civil engineering.
Complete water management based projects
Competitive salary and benefits