Civil Engineer | Stormwater | Resi & Commercial Projects
Leading, top Tier 2 Engineering Consultancy based centrally in Sydney
Highly experienced and specialised in Structural and Civil engineering services
About Our Client
One of Australia's Top Tier 2, well-known and reputable Engineering Consultancy is currently looking for a Civil Engineer with strong Stormwater experience to join their highly skilled and experienced team in Sydney. The organisation has many years of experience specialising in Structural and Civil engineering, having the ability to adapt to clients requests and deliver over and beyond their expectations. The business has seen tremendous growth in their civils' team and would like to offer the opportunity to an experienced Stormwater professional.
- You will be expected to be involved in the Stormwater drainage design and WSUD works from concept to completion for various infrastructure projects.
- You will be involved in flood management, mapping and hydrological studies.
- Continuously liaising with clients on the progress of projects and delivering high quality services to meet clients expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years' local experience Stormwater design experience within an Engineering Consultancy
- Experience with DA, CC and OC approvals would be beneficial
- Must have experience with MUSIC or DRAINS
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What's on Offer
Centrally located and easily accessible from all areas of Sydney
Work-life balance culture encouraged throughout the Bachelor of Business
Opportunity to work on various projects across different sectors