Civil Engineer | Tier 2 | Urban Development Projects
Choice to work remotely from home or preferred office in NSW
Proven track record for delivering highly successful projects
About Our Client
With a rapidly growing pipeline of work across NSW, my client is looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their team of professionals. The client is a highly reputable Tier 2 engineering consultancy with a national footprint and is employee-owned business. The company is looking for a valuable member to join their high performance, collaborative team, who will add value and contribute positively.
- Ability to make decisions on design development and final design specification by performing QA and sign off on projects.
- Carry out project design on a portion of your projects.
- Required to manage junior engineers in the design team as well as civil designers and drafters.
- Project management and client liaison
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you would require the following competencies:
- You will have 8 - 15 years' local experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience in DRAINS and MUSIC
- Must have experience in Siteworks / urban development
- Experience in using 12D and/ or Civil 3D
- Ability to work autonomously - project management and client liaison
- Appreciation of construction requirements and/or site experience highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Lucrative salary package on offer
- Career development programmes and opportunities
- Easy access to public transport, central to Sydneys CBD