Well established, upper Tier 2, employee-owned engineering consultancy
Proven track record for delivering highly successful projects across Australia
About Our Client
With a rapidly growing pipeline of work across NSW, my client is looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their team of professionals. The client is a highly reputable Tier 2 engineering consultancy with a national footprint and is employee-owned business. The company is looking for a valuable member to join their high performance, collaborative team, who will add value and contribute positively. The culture of the workplace is energetic, collaborative and rewarding with a high performing attitude to work towards a combined goal.
- Carry out project design on a portion of your projects.
- Ability to make decisions on design development and final design specification by performing QA and sign off on projects.
- Required to manage junior engineers in the design team as well as designers and drafters.
- Ability to manage the projects independently without having to consult with a Senior Engineer for direction/ advice.
- You will be expected to be involved in the designing of projects either by directing the junior engineers or designer or working on the design yourself.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you would require the following competencies:
- You will have 8 - 15 years' local experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience in DRAINS and MUSIC
- Must have experience in Site works / urban development
- Experience in using 12D and/ or Civil 3D
- Ability to work autonomously - project management and client liaison
- Appreciation of construction requirements and/or site experience highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary package on offer
- Career development programmes and career progression opportunities