Civil Stormwater Engineer
Independent, Australian owned engineering consultancy
Highly reputable organisation with a strong presence in the market
About Our Client
A business that believes its employees are the forefront of its success and takes pride in every aspect of work it is involved in. Our client holds a high level of integrity in the Engineering Consultancy space with a reputable name in the industry for its commitment to its clients and those in their employ. The company is a key player in contributing to the success across the Residential, Commercial and Industrial sector from small-sized projects through to mixed-use development warehouses and schools.
- The successful candidate will lead the delivering of projects across NSW with the focus on Stormwater and Flooding.
- Proactively involved in the Stormwater design and Flood modelling using appropriate programmes such as DRAINS.
- You will be involved in the WSUD, Hydrological studies and modelling and putting together technical reports on these findings.
- Working with key internal and external stakeholders to maximise business through various key deliverables.
- Managing daily outputs of the project for multiple projects, ensuring clients expectations and briefs are adhered to.
- Actively involved in the recruitment of potential Junior Civil Engineers to create the civil team.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3 - 8 years local working experience in a similar role
- Project experience in the residential & commercial sector
- Experience with 2D HEC-RAS and TUFLOW
- Experience with MUSIC or DRAINS
- 12D or 3D Civil working knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What's on Offer
Centrally located and easily accessible from all areas of Sydney
Competitive salary rate
Great opportunity to step into a leadership role