Civil Stormwater Engineer
Highly reputable Engineering Consultancy based in Western Sydney
Strong track record of successsfuly delivered projects
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable engineering consultancy based in Western Sydney and has a highly successful track record in project delivery into various sectors, some being in the resi, commercial and industrial space. The company has experience in the different approval processes involving local councils and relevant NSW Government Authorities as well as providing services in all aspects of the projects (DA, CC and OC).
With high-performing and enthusiastic team of professional engineers who all specialising in their respective areas of engineering design, working collaboratively to ensure projects are delivered timely and efficiently.
- Using your knowledge and experience you will apply the design principles and Australian codes and standards to Stormwater projects.
- Delivering detailed design packages for Stormwater drainage design
- Assisting with flood management, mapping and hydrological studies.
- Continuously liaising with clients on the progress of projects and delivering high quality services to meet clients expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years' local experience Stormwater design experience within an Engineering Consultancy
- Must have experience with MUSIC or DRAINS (TUFLOW/ HEC-RAS Advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Wide variety of project exposure and career growth
- Highly collaborative working environment
- Weekly social events