Civil Team Leader
Civil and structural engineering firm, specialising in residential projects
Covering the vast land of New South Wales, with a reputable reputation
About Our Client
My client, an innovative and industry leading business provides key solutions and services across projects to its clients. With international project exposure, the company takes on all projects of different challenges, providing top service to its clients and delivering on expectations. The team of ambitious professionals have been nurtured and developed through the career development programmes offered.
- You will be tasked with being involved in the Stormwater investigations and Drain design works, working alongside your team ensuring designs and documentation are at the companies standards.
- You will Work with and teach the team how to produce drainage strategies and design work within the Residential, Industrial Urban Development-Subdivision and Infrastructure project scope.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant qualification
- 3+ years experience of design in Stormwater Management
- Urban development drainage design experience would be highly relevant
- Experience in DRAINS, MUSIC, XP-storms & AutoCAD (Non-negotiable)
- Experience working with Civil 12D, 3D or TUFLOW, HEC-RAS would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
Industry specialist in the residential sector with a key client base and reputable name
Lucrative salary package offered with experience and education considered