Client Due Diligence Manager
Opportunity to engage in people management/leadership
Great company culture and work life balance
About Our Client
My client is a leading international Investment Bank with a leading position in the Australian Corporate and Project Finance market. This is a stable and growing organisation that is committed to developing its people.
- Lead teams performing Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering reviews, refresh legal documentation and key information on clients
- Motivate employees through performance management tools and objective setting
- Liaise with internal business partners and directly from the Client
- Handle KYC/AML-related queries
- Provide training on KYC/AML to Colleagues and other Departments as required
- Escalate any unusual activity / transaction activity changes to Head of Compliance and the business
The Successful Applicant
- Possess more than 5 years' people management/leadership experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client management and relationship building skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with business partners on senior level.
- Ability to multi-task meaningful priorities while maintaining high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Client Due Diligence and related regulatory processes.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to engage in people management/leadership
- Great company culture and work life balance
- Competitive remuneration