Client Manager ANZ
Leading technology business in Higher Education
Flexible working condition
About Our Client
A leading technology business who is committed to empowering thier clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
With over 41 million users world wide, this technology powerhouse serves hundreds of higher-ed institutions, government agencies and businesses of all shapes and sizes, including fortune 500 companies.
- Advance a trusted advisor relationship while driving towards successful delivery and implementation of any new services.
- Continue expertise on industry and client best practices and trends.
- Develop client case studies, success stories, and references.
- Lead efforts to identify and turn around at-risk clients.
- Encourage customer feedback and participation through webinars, roadshows and feedback sessions.
- Work with the billing team to assist in any issues, invoices, and new sales quotes.
- Actively support quick and effective implementation of new systems assigned in conjunction with Transition Support Specialists.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Engage in day-to-day communications with clients to ensure they are maximizing their experience and success with their Systems.
- Consult with clients regularly on best practices for implementation and configuration. Identify and propose creative configurations when existing system functionality doesn't match client's stated expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally bachelor's degree qualified
- Experience selling into or supporting the Higher Education Market
- Detail oriented; strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in the Higher Education space
- Outgoing, high energy, friendly personality
- Personal initiative, self-motivated
- Team player, cooperative, flexible
What's on Offer
- A fantastic remuneration package for the right candidate
- An existing cohort of established and creditable higher education institutions to work with
- Opportunities to travel to the USA
- High degree of autonomy and flexible working conditions
- Office based in a vibrant inner city Brisbane suburb