Client Relations Manager
Exciting opportunity within a high profile distribution services company.
Head up the Account Management team to effectively manage customer base
About Our Client
My client is a nationally recognised distribution and transport services company. They are one of the few privately owned transport organisations of their size. A well recognised brand that has become synonymous with reliable service delivery across a strong capital city and regional network.
- This role will be managing a team of 5 across internal and external Account Management
- Completing all tasks associated with all external account management including liaising with all managers to ensure all information is received and entered appropriately
- Taking full responsibility to ensure that all account management employees promote and are guided by the service culture and deliver on the expected service levels
- Assuming total control of costs to ensure expenditure levels are minimised and branch profitability is improved.
- Create and develop training programs for all account management employees to ensure they are set up to succeed
- Calculate bonuses and make necessary adjustments for all account management employees
- Ensure and monitor compliance with all policies, procedures and work instructions pertaining to the management of a broad customer base and escalate any issues where necessary
- Assist in the development of all policies and procedures relating to national account management
- Formulate polices and procedures to improve account management and branch operations
- Undertake detailed analysis in relation to branch service levels including all financial and customer targets
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers, ensuring they are fully aware of the benefits they will derive from their association and a robust business relationship
- Provide advice on all competitive activity including; pricing, methods and service levels
- Establish and maintain administrative tracking systems and processes that allow for the accurate and timely service delivery
The Successful Applicant
Suitable applicants will come from an Account Management background within a services sales environment. They will have proven team management responsibility and a track record of driving performance.
This is a front line role, which requires a high level of communication and commercial thinking to be applied everyday. The position operates in a changing environment and continuous improvement across all levels of sales, customer service, process, safety and compliance is the expectation.
What's on Offer
This role is paying a very attractive package- base + super + bonus.