Client Relationship Manager I Publishing
Education sector experience highly advantageous
Melbourne based position
About Our Client
You will be responsible for maintaining and attracting clients and dealing with public libraries, universities and schools to ensure sales targets are achieved across your area. Although the position is home-based, face-to-face meetings foster the best relationships, therefore travelling is required.
- Creating and maintaining strong, positive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Responsible for selling a digital solution service
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and driving new sales and pursuing new opportunities to drive additional revenue
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years commercial, client-facing sales experience in an equivalent role, with a proven track record of delivering results and achieving sales targets
- Professional communicator who can build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Have excellent presentation, public speaking and customer management skills, with high attention to detail
- Have exceptionally strong closing, as well as consultative selling skills
- Be able to multi-task and work hard in a high-pressure environment
- Be highly driven, sales-motivated and goal-orientated
- Be tech savvy, comfortable with device usage and inspired by the latest digital trends
- Have strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem-solving ability
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative and incredibly inclusive culture. Your passion, dedication and hard work will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and uncapped performance-based bonus.