Client Side PM - Commercial Fitout
Immediate Start- Permanent Placement
About Our Client
My Client is a renowned D&C Consultancy that operate within the commercial fit out space. They have a global presence with offices in over 13 Countries and a vibrant culture that revolves around embracing diversity, supporting the development of their staff, and work flexibility.
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, you will be managing project scopes, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget whist achieving all project objectives. Further objectives will include:
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- Program Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Project Scope Definition
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a well regarded Institution.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience working both client side and construction side within the commercial fit out space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Generous Remuneration Package
- Central Location
- Clear Pathway of career progression within the organisation