- Expand your CV with a range of projects across multiple sectors!
- Work with autonomy and flexibility in your role
About Our Client
A National Project Management firm, specialising in a number of different key sectors across the construction industry.
This business prides itself on delivering high quality projects in the Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, Commercial, Aged Care, and Government sectors.
Internal relationships are a priority of this organisation, and you'll be working for a business that invests in their staff's career growth and development.
You'll be responsible for delivering building projects across a number of different sectors, from $5m - $40m. You'll begin delivering residential, schools and fitout projects (2-3 projects to start with), then you'll take on larger, more complex projects as you get settled in.
You will also be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Overseeing the design of projects
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have delivered end to end building projects across a range of different sectors. An "all-round" Project Manager with the right attitude will be highly sought after.
You must also have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering multiple client-side projects, in a Consultancy/Client-Side Project Management firm
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- A willingness to learn and grow
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline
- This role would be ideal for someone with 2-10 years of Client-Side Project Management experience.
What's on Offer
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next steps in their career, and work with a higher level of autonomy whilst also having phenomenal support from a talented leadership group.
This role will give you exposure to a range of sectors which most companies cannot offer, giving you the opportunity to fast-track your career in Project Management.
You'll also receive:
- World-class support and training from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Career progression
- Challenging and exciting projects that will help to take your career to the next level!!
- A high-paying salary between $110k - $135k