- Work in an environment that will challenge, support, and allow you to grow
- A high-paying client with challenging projects across multiple sectors
About Our Client
A medium-sized Client-Side Project Management firm, specialising in delivering high quality projects in the Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, Commercial, Aged Care, Government and Fitout sectors.
This business places a high value on their internal relationships with each other, because they know that by investing in their staff, they will be able to further careers and deliver the best possible outcomes for their clients.
You'll be responsible for delivering end to end building projects across a number of different sectors, but you'll begin with commercial projects to the value of $50m. You'll also be responsible for:
- Scoping of works
- Overseeing the design of projects
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll have demonstrated experience in commercial projects within a Client-Side Project Management firm or Consultancy.
You'll also need:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- A willingness to work with team members and share information
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline are highly advantageous
What's on Offer
You'll be working for one of the best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to drive change and influence people while delivering projects with a high level of autonomy.
You'll also be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
You'll also receive:
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your experience into sectors that most excite you
- Challenging and beautifully designed projects
- A high-paying salary between $135k - $150k