Client-Side Project Manager (Consultancy Background)
Accelerate your career in a way that most organisations CANNOT offer
Deliver projects across multiple sectors
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned project management firm, that oversees projects in multiple sectors. A typical project will range from between $15m - $40m within this organisation.
The name of this business is not what will attract the best candidates to this role - instead, it's the unparalleled opportunity to work with some of the market leaders in the construction industry that will excite the best talent.
This business invests heavily into the growth and development of their people - that means they support you at every step of the way, but they also give you room to shine on your own as well.
Relationships are the number one priority for this business, both internally and externally.
The successful Client-Side Project Manager will have had experience in delivering capital works building projects from end to end. It would be advantageous if you have delivered shopping centres, sporting facilities, office buildings, community facilities or similar projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Design management
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Document control
- Managing design and construct contracts
- Delivery of construction works
- Defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll need to demonstrate a great team fit. That means you'll need to be eager to contribute to the team in a positive manner, and be resilient in a fast-paced environment.
You'll also need to have a warm personality with an excitement to solve problems every day. Your attitude is key.
The successful candidate will also have experience in:
- The design stage of projects
- Managing the tendering process
- Managing the construction process
- Shopping centre developments, office building developments, hotels, sporting facilities, community facilities or other similar developments.
- A technical background in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or other related field.
This role is NOT for an architect or builder-side PM who is looking to transition to into the client-side (however I do have other roles available for builder-side PM's who want to work client-side).
What's on Offer
If successful, you'll receive unparalleled training and support from one of the market leaders in the Project Management space. You'll be exposed to complex, large-scale projects which will help you to accelerate your career in a way that most organisations cannot offer.
The successful Project Manager will:
- Be exposed to a diverse range of projects, across different sectors
- Have the ability to make autonomous decisions in your role
- Be working as part of a tight-knit team who all wants to see you succeed
- Work in the CBD of Melbourne.
- Earn a salary of $110k - $145k, depending on the candidate