Client- Side Project Manager - Defence Works
Excellent Career Progression
Major Defence Related Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading tier 1 organisation requiring a project manager looking to join a highly driven and successful team. Well known for exceptional client-side project management from minor to major projects around the ACT and for having a collaborative team culture.
Your role will be to assist the client in the delivery of a diverse range of projects while liaising with the client and stakeholders.
Your role will also include the following:
- Budget forecasting and reporting
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Contract & design management
- Exceptional coordination of contractors
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a solid understanding of the importance of stakeholder engagement, team work and construction management. You will also require tertiary qualifications ranging from architecture, construction, engineering or similar, however some concessions may be made given your commercial experience. The successful applicant will also ideally hold or be able to obtain a minimum baseline security clearance.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work within a high performing tier one consultancy firm to utilise their wide range of experience to project manage and drive quality and excellence in project delivery.
Also on offer:
- Industry leading training, development and mentoring
- Excellent salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Collaborative and dynamic working environment and culture
- Please contact Liam Wilson on 0416 874 977 or