Client Side Project Manager
STRONG pipeline of projects for a number of years to come!
Opportunity to grow your career - you'll be exposed to full project lifecycles
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned project management firm, that oversees a range of developments across multiple sectors. Projects may range anywhere from $1m extensions to over $100m new builds, and they have a very strong pipeline of works for years to come.
This business places a real emphasis on growing and developing their people, and are looking for a Project Manager who is hungry, hard working, flexible, and wants to get better every day.
This company values building relationships with people, and they are looking for someone who has a warm personality, is willing to solve problems and enjoys coming in to work every day. Team fit and attitude are going to be essential for the right candidate.
The successful Project Manager will have had experience in delivering capital works building projects, ideally end-to-end (or close to it). The ideal candidate will have been responsible for delivering projects in the vicinity of $10-30m.
You will also be responsible for:
- Design management
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Document control
- Managing design and construct contracts
- Delivery of construction works
- Defects/liability periods
The Successful Applicant
Team fit is the number one priority for this client. In addition to being hungry and ambitious, as well as having sound technical skills, you will also need to be able to work quickly and be resilient.
The successful candidate will also have experience in:
- The design stage of projects
- Managing the tendering process
- Managing the construction process
- Shopping centre developments, office building developments, hotels, sporting facilities, community facilities or other similar developments
- A technical background in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or other related field.
What's on Offer
This is one of the most interesting Developers/Project Management firms I have seen. The successful Project Manager will:
- Be exposed to a diverse range of projects, across different sectors
- Have the ability to make decisions in your role
- Be working as part of a tight-knit team who all wants to see you succeed
- Work in the CBD of Melbourne.
- Earn a high-paying salary of $120k - $150k depending on the candidate